Why update your website's software?
Joomla website software needs to be updated regularly to prevent security threats. An update is an upgrade mainly done within a certain software version and is basically security and bug-fix related (versus a migration from an old software version to a newer version which is for security and functionality reasons and to keep up with ever progressing new technology).
If your website has no maintenance contract and is built before 2012 then your website may be vulnerable to attacks from hackers. Either an update or a complete migration is needed to prevent security risks or the collapse of your website's functionality.
Maintenance package - 120 GBP/per year per website
- For websites built from 2012 onwards
- Includes latest software updates, daily backups and web application firewall (security component)
- Invoice of 10 GBP/month can be paid half yearly or yearly
Maintenance on demand - on hourly rate
- For websites built before 2012
- Tailored to individual needs